We Offer comprehensive psycho-educational evaluations to students and adults of all ages. Our services include the following types of evaluations:
- Academic strengths and weaknesses
- Learning styles
- Specific testing to meet SAT/ACT requirements for accommodations including extended time
- Testing and documentation to meet University requirements for entrance into disability programs
- Cross Battery assessments that meet TEA requirements for students with learning disabilities
- Professional counseling services that focus on adolescents and adults struggling with learning differences, ADHD, and coexisting issues such as anxiety and depression.
Each Evaluation typically takes 3-4 hours depending on the pace of the student. We schedule evaluation appointments Monday through Saturday with some Sunday afternoon availability.
The cost for the evaluation, report, and consultations are all covered under one fee and currently vary based on age of student. The fee for elementary school aged students through adult is $995. Prices may vary based on individual need. We require a $100 deposit for all scheduled assessment appointments. The deposit is non-refundable if cancelled within 48 hrs of the appointment. We accept check/cash, Visa, MC, AMEX and Discover.
Because insurance does not typically cover this type of service, we are not in network with any insurance providers but our services are 100% covered if you have medical flex spending program or health savings account. We can also provide you with information to submit testing for insurance as part of your out of network benefits for reimbursement. The insurance CPT code for our evaluation services is 96111.
Diagnostic Learning Services has been assessing children and adults since 2004. We have locations in Plano, Fort Worth, Houston, The Woodlands, and two great Austin locations in Westlake and Cedar Park. Call today to see how we can help!