Diagnostic Learning Services consists of state certified Educational Diagnosticians striving to provide the most in-depth evaluations for our clients. As a group, we offer the following experience and credentials:
- Master’s level professionals-all of which are certified by the state of Texas
- Experience in the general education setting as well as over 20 years special education experience in the private and public schools
- Members of the Texas Educational Diagnostician Association
- In depth knowledge of Cross Battery Assessments
- Knowledge of requirements needed for SAT and ACT accommodations
- Knowledge of Texas Educational law
- Thorough understanding of the Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) process
- Diagnostic experience at the elementary, middle, high school, college and adult levels
- In depth knowledge of the RTI (Response To Intervention) process and how to navigate through the 3 tiers of intervention as well as progress monitoring
** In addition to being an Educational Diagnostician certified by the state of Texas, Laurie Gaines is also a Licensed Professional Counselor.
Diagnostic Learning Services has been assessing children and adults since 2004. We have locations in Plano, Fort Worth, Houston, The Woodlands, and Austin. Call today to see how we can help!